One of the most dynamically developing technology companies in Poland opens an office in Tricity. Headquartered in Gliwice and employing nearly 1,000 professionals, Future Processing is growing a new team in Gdynia. The company is looking for top programmers and by the end of 2022, plans to hire 40 employees in its new delivery centre in Gdynia. In return, it will offer unique working conditions.
Before making the decision on the new location, the representatives of the company visited several sites in Tricity.
– We felt that the office in Gdynia gives the greatest opportunities. The Tricity Future Processing office will be a delivery centre. This means that it will not manage marketing or sales – these functions will remain centred in Gliwice – comments Tomasz Ciapała, Chief People Officer, Future Processing.
The Tricity Future Processing office will be large, comfortable, fully equipped and compliant with the latest hybrid work standards. It is worth mentioning that the FPark in Gliwice offers its own preschool, gym, relax zone, coffee shops, and many other facilities.
– We would like the first person hired in Tricity to join the team in March 2022. We do not count here, of course, people who already work in FP remotely from Tricity and the surrounding area. Before that, we need to hire employees to carry out tasks on site: e.g. recruitment. We hope to hire 40 FP employees – recruitment starts now – says Ewa Ebelewicz-Plaza, Head of People, Future Processing.
The new Future Processing delivery centre being created in Gdynia proves that the Tricity has a huge potential for locating technological projects.
– Pomerania is home to all kinds of industries. Traditionally associated with the shipbuilding and maritime sector, over the period of the last 10 years, we have developed a strong Business Services hub. I wish Future Processing growth and success in building a remarkable future – explains Mieczysław Struk, Marshal of the Pomorskie Voivodeship.
One of the most dynamically developing business centres in Pomerania is Gdynia, offering optimal investment conditions – thanks to its modern infrastructure, the existing business community and access to top specialists.
– As a young and dynamic city, in Gdynia, we want to create as many places as possible that have a positive impact on business development. We are glad that valued Polish and global brands willingly decide to locate their activities in our city. Each time it is a great honour for us, which confirms our belief that Gdynia offers comfortable conditions for conducting business in the field of high technologies – says Katarzyna Gruszecka-Spychała, Deputy Mayor of Gdynia.
The Pomeranian office of the company will draw on the foundations, i.e. values and organisational culture, which Future Processing has managed to develop in Gliwice for several years. The main ones are openness, support for the development of each employee and direct communication of employees with the management board.
– We would like the Tricity branch to be independent and create its own structure, taking local factors into account – says Tomasz Ciapała.
About Future Processing
Future processing is a Polish software development company. It was founded in 2000 and grew from a group of friends into a team of more than 900 people. It creates technological solutions for clients in the financial, commercial, transport, tourism, medical, automotive and NGO sectors. The technological profile of the company is primarily: .NET, Java, Node.js, PHP, python, React, Angular, iOS, Android, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services.